Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Month Old

Here are some pictures of Noah at one month old - I'm a little late posting them.
It was quite challenging to get my little man to "sit up" for the picture, especially because it was right before lunch time. Noah kept leaning over and trying to suck on Ryan's bear.
We received this bear right after Ryan was born from an amazing organization in Fresno called Angel Babies. They do not want mothers who have lost their babies to leave the hospital with empty arms. As I left the hospital, I cradled Ryan's bear in my arms. Now I have my little man who LOVES to snuggle in my arms.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! It will be great to see Noah grow in reference to Ryan's bear. Before you know it, he will dwarf his fuzzy friend. Angel Babies is a GREAT organization!

    Launa

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP