Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Handprint Wreaths

Noah and Daddy-O have been hit with the flu this week, so we're just hanging out at home trying to take it easy.

I thought it would be fun for Noah to make some Handprint Wreaths. Because of Mr. Man's sensory issues, he DOES NOT like to touch anything that is cold, slimy, sticky, or gooey. We have been working hard...forcing him to touch things he doesn't want to.
He wasn't totally opposed to having his hand painted. Once the prints dried, I cut them out and arranged them in a wreath shape. I found Tacky Glue worked best at sticking them together.
I added cute red berried with my hot glue gun...I have red hot glue sticks.
Add a cute red bow and...
voilĂ ...an adorable Handprint Wreath!

9 comments:

  1. Okay, that is adorable! I am totally stealing that idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...darling! I am in charge of crafts for my moms group and would love to do these...except for the fact that we can rarely get ONE handprint from our kids, let alone a dozen! Super cure though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I think you will be flattered A LOT when more wreaths like this start popping up. I wonder if Colin would be up to this? If not, I am already looking forward to next year :-) I wonder what 11- and 13-year old hands would look like. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea...and how FUN!! way to go Noah man :) that is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. re: sign language link
    I LOVE that I can click on the word and see how to do it properly/correctly. What a great idea using video!! U rock sista :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great idea for my infants class ... we will be doing this art project for the hoilday.....

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP