Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Stuffin' Muffins

Ok...so I know that most of the posts on our blog are about our adorable Mr. Stinkpot...but...I just HAVE to tell you about these.

Quite possibly the best Thanksgiving Leftovers Ever!

Ever!

I do believe they have changed my life!

That's right...changed my life!

I am not normally a huge fan of leftovers, but these, well lets just say my muffin tin has seen the inside of my oven more times in the past four days than ever before.

I did not take any pictures during the making, so you'll just have to imagine it.

The Jackson's Stuffin' Muffins


1. Chop one to two cups of leftover turkey and add it to three to four cups of leftover stuffing. Feel free to add a few tablespoons of gravy or cranberry relish if you desire.

2. Add a beaten egg to bind the whole mixture together.

3. Put a small scoop of stuffin' mixture in the bottom of a muffin pan. Add a large scoop of mashed potatoes to the center of each muffin cup and then cover with the remaining stuffin' mixture.

4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

5. Drizzle with gravy and enjoy!

These might just change your life as well!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kindred spirit when it comes to leftovers, I am eager to try these :-) They sound very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Those look freaking amazing. I am really disappointed that we are out of leftovers already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! finished up leftovers last-night with these, thanks for the inspiration! I'll say pretty darned tasty and a good way to resurrect the dregs of stuffing, turkey, relish that we had lost our momentum eating. We were out of taters though :(

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP