We are t-minus four days and counting until Noah's B-I-G surgery and it is essential that our Little Man stay's healthy.
We had a bit of a scare last week. We took Noah into the pulmonologist because of excessive secretions, coughing, and a trach infection that simply won't go away with antibiotics. While at the office they recommended Noah have a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia.
Are you kidding me???
Our Little Man CAN NOT get pneumonia right before a surgery!!!
We have had to cancel a surgery in the past because of pneumonia, I CANNOT do that again.
Fortunately, the chest x-ray came back normal and Mr. Stinkpot is good to go...so far.
We have decided, in an effort to keep Noah as healthy as possible, that he needs to be quarantined...incarcerated...in solitary confinement...just until the surgery.
Everybody needs to have a mug shot before they are locked up.
Behind bars! Locked up!
Don't forget to take your medicine.Only a few more days before we head over to Packard Children's Hospital in Stanford. We are filled with nervous anticipation. Please keep us in your prayers.