Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas!

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this time of year!  The lights, the sparkle, the hot cocoa, the blessings, the ornaments, the tradition, the history, the baby...what's not to love?!?

We decorated our tree last night and Bubs loved it!
He got a kick out of pulling the ornaments out of the boxes and "hanging" them on the tree {it was more like pushing them into the tree}.
Noah called this one a "star fish".  Of course he did!  Everything, and I do mean everything, has to do with the ocean these days.
Lion!
I was showing Bubs an ornament that I made when I was a little girl.  
Santa!
What's inside this stocking?
If I just push harder, this ornament will stick on the tree!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.
I can see my reflection in the silver.
I look forward to making memories with my Little Man this year and teaching him about the glorious birth of our savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP