Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall

It is looking so beautiful here in Fresno.  All the leaves are turning and falling to the ground.   

We were picking up the mail and paper at Nana and PopRo's house after church on Sunday {they were visiting Cuz Hunter and Cuz Brooklyn in Texas} and couldn't resist playing a bit.

Bubs tried his hand at raking the leaves into piles.
This thing is just too hard to operate.
Perhaps a broom will be easier.
Yes...that's much easier.
Throwing them in the air, however, is the easiest yet...and so much fun!
I love the leaves.
It's raining leaves.
I've found a beautiful one.
The classic JCrew pensive pose.
I've buried myself in leaves.  This is so much fun!  I love the leaves!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favorite because there are some really good pictures there. However, I agree that the last one is great. Noah's expression is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those are some keepers! I am gonna vote for the J Crew ad and the one where he is "making it rain" as my favorites! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...really...those pics are simply adorable!!! He is soooooooo cute!!! I love love love the boy in him!! Makes me want to go play in there too! Hunter would have soooo much fun in there too!!! Big hugs little man

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP