Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

New Game

We all know about Noah's fascination with the bathroom. There truly are SO many fun things to play with in such a tiny room. Well...he has combined that love with his love of throwing toys over small walls and created a new game.

This afternoon, he crawled all over the condo and gathered as many toys as he could {twelve to be exact} and threw each of them in our cast iron tub. He got such a kick out of the loud sound each toy made as it crashed into the tub.The piece de resistance was Charlie. Once he made it in, Noah despirately wanted to join him.So...Mama put him in the tub with all his toys and Noah proceeded to throw them all out.When the bathroom floor looked like this, he knew his work was done.Noah was SO proud of himselfthat he decided to do it all over again {three times}. What fun!

8 comments:

  1. It's amazing what little ones can do to fill the time. Love how proud he is of himself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, his smile of his pride gave me chills down my back...I think because I am a mom too, and that moment that you captured is so awesome! I LOVE those moments...when your son discovers something, makes it work, figures out and then the amount of pride they project is priceless. Nice job mama, way to go with the moment...Noah thanks you for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his science experiment: Testing his hypothesis that toys will continue to make a loud noise no matter how many times they are dropped :-) I also have to say that I am SO slow on the uptake that I just now noticed that Noah has hands again. YAY! That must feel SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a crack up! I love that he is so easily entertained...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the beginnings of a children's book :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard work to be busy boy! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP