Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr. Intellectual

Noah and I headed to the ophthalmologist office today to pick up his glasses. It's shocking how much they completely change the way he looks. I no longer have a baby boy...he's now my little man...my little intellectual man.
Noah LOVES his That's Not My...books. He has several. That's Not My Dog. That's Not My Tractor. That's Not My Kitten. That's Not My Monkey. His favorite, however, has to be That's Not My Pirate. He LOVES to turn the pages and feel all the different textures. He's my little budding reader. My little intellectual.
He is our happy little baby boy. Our budding little reader. Our Mr. Intellectual.

11 comments:

  1. well if you can call a little man a cutie patootie! Wow they change his whole look, but they don't change the adorable factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute! but yes wipes out the whole baby thing he looks so grown up.
    Jennifer Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so happy and looking so well... you're doing such a great job with your growing, intellectual son Rebecca. I'm extremely blessed that you are my daughter-in-law (love) :)
    Love, Grandma Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture with the book! He's so into it. I didn't think he could get any cuter but those glasses with the curly hair - fabulous! I'm so happy his hands have healed and he's free of the bandages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Just when I thought he could not get any cuter!!! I love the glasses and the cool jacket!! Love Katy Mc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh for heaven sakes he is so cute! I have always loved the photos of him wearing the sunglasses, these glasses are just as cute if not cuter! I love how into the book he is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love the new look! Very dapper sir! (Love those books too. "That's Not My..." are so clever!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noah's look is awesome. Love the glasses with the jacket. By the way, if you want any more of the "That's Not My..." books, Vanessa sells them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the new look and you are so right...it does change his look...even cuter than before!! His outfit is so cute and I love those shoes ;) xoxo Hunter's been saying..."Cousin Noah...Uncle KC and Auntie Beca" all day...glad you guys came out to visit. thank you...but you forgot the goodies...cream, diapers, etc. oh well, you guys just have to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glasses are WAY too cool! Noah definitely looks like "MIT, here I come!" I can't decide which of these pics is my new favorite, but it is one of them to be sure. The books sound like something Colin and I need to check out; they sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so darn cute!!! I am LOVING the curls!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP