Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday evening, the Jacksons headed off to the pumpkin patch. Daddy-O taught Noah how to look for the ideal pumpkin - nice and round, great stem, no blemishes, and deep lines. Mr. Man quickly found the perfect candidate.
Noah saw the gray pumpkins and thought they were quite silly! Pumpkins are orange, like my hat, NOT gray!
What a wonderful way to usher in the fall.

6 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures!!!! What a perfect day. Noah is sooooo cute!
    I love you Noah! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....he is so stinking cute! I love the second picture with his adorable little hat and his hands together. Too precious!

    Ms. Catey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah has such a personality in pictures. I know he has to be a true delight in person! And those hats!! I so wish I could knit like that because they are just too cute! But definately not as cute as Noah is wearing them! It does look like it was a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah, you look so dashing in that pumpkin hat! Little Man is quite photogenic. Your Mommy and Daddy are great photographers! Thanks for sharing your fun day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and funny is Noah with the "silly" pumpkins! I LOVE the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Noah,
    I have a Halloween party for my grandsons and their friends each year, so they can have hot dogs and then go trick or treating in my kid-friendly neighborhood. I'd like to copy the cute photos of you in the pumpkin patch and put them up in my dining room, so they can all see how festive you look in your little orange hat! Hope that is OK with you. Lots of love, Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP