Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Huntington Lake

This past weekend, the Jackson family headed back up to Huntington Lake, thanks to our generous friends who offered us their cabin again. I don't know about the rest of the country, but Fresno has been unseasonably warm this past month. In fact, it was 100 degrees on my birthday. My birthday is usually the first day of fall. It sure did not feel like it in Fresno, but up at Huntington, fall was in the air. We had a high of 74 degrees and a low of 43. Kc built a fire every morning after we woke up and every evening. Sweatshirts and beanies were the wardrobe of choice. It was perfectly delightful!On Saturday, we walked down to the lake to let Sierra swim. She thought she had gone to doggie heaven as she fetched sticks, ran on the beach and swam and swam and swam.Noah Man even got to play in the sand.Thanks Omi for the cutest boots ever!I got the spend the weekend with my two favorite guys, out of the Fresno heat, and surrounded by nature. What more could a gal ask for?

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know which pic is cuter. The one of Kc and Noah wearing their matching beanies and having the most sincere looks of adoration on their faces or the one of Noah sitting on a stump (?) with his hands in the air. Either way, Noah just keeps giving me so many new favorite pics that I don't think I can pick just one or, better yet, even keep up. Where did those beanies come from? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Happy 8 months, Noah! I'm guessing that if I were to ask you who gave you permission to keep growing and getting cuter, you would say what my boys say: God. I'll take that answer anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic with Kc and Noah in their beanies from Grams is tooooo cute. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! How precious is is the pic of father and son there with love for one another on there faces. Kc you have always been such a loving son yourself and now such a loving Dad. We love you and are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. The picture of Casey and Noah is awesome. Certainly a framer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband took the words right out of my mouth. The pic of Kc and Noah is the kind of picture you just die over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully happy and relaxed family enjoying the lake with the nice weather. Noah, you are a doll in your new boots and sitting up so well!!!
    Love and hugs to all. Cousin Sue--PHX

    ReplyDelete
  8. The matching beanies are too cute. I love the shoes too!! I can't believe how big Noah is and all the new things he is doing. Happy Belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP