Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Doesn't Noah know it's almost Christmas!

Well, the results of my blood glucose test came back and I am at the high end of normal. My Dr. advised me to stay away from all processed sugars and severely limit my carbs. Eek! How am I supposed to do that with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner. I was thinking that being pregnant would be my excuse to partake in all the holiday deliciousness I wanted - I absolutely LOVE the stretchy waistband on my maternity jeans. Apparently that won't be an option for me. Noah is already looking out for his Mama and making sure she stays healthy this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you can't partake in the Thanksgiving sweets. However, I'm not going to be there to make the pecan pie, so you aren't going to be missing much. Thanks for the updates on Noah's progress. It is appreciated by the Smith's who live 1/2 way across the country. I hope all is well with the 5 of you (you, Casey, Noah, Sierra, and Kitty).

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP