Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Shower

Joanie, who has known me since I was 9 months old, along with her daughter Jennifer and daughter-in-law Jana, threw me a most elegant baby shower this Saturday.
I was surrounded by amazing women who have known me forever, family from far and wide, as well as awesome friends from work.
I was touched by everyone's generosity and creativity.This is a quilt that my 93 year old Grandmother, Noah's Great-Grandmother, made.Kc and I are set for Noah's arrival. We have everything we could possibly need...all except for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP