Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peek

This week has been so crazy and hectic!  It's the end of the semester at school {can't believe the year is half way over}.  Report cards are due, quarterly assessments need to be graded {and boy, are there ever a lot}, reading levels need to be assessed, and writing prompts need to be evaluated.  Oh my, oh my!

To top this week off, we've got a birthday party coming up.  I've been having so much fun preparing an Under the Sea party for my little fish fanatic!  I promise to make Kc take tons of pictures...unlike last year...but until then...here's a sneak peek.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I am so excited to see what all you do. You are off to a great start already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be the most creative person I know and am Blessed to learn from!! I LOVE the shoes and can't wait to see your little man in them...post pics!! Have fun at the party...and good luck with all your work stuff...geez! you need an aide who can work from home too...ha ha! if only...

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP