Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Zoo...Again

Bubs and I headed to the zoo this morning and even though we've taken SO many pictures of Mr. Man at the zoo, I just can't resist taking a few more of my cute Little Man.  

At the monkey enclosure, Bubs just loves to play with the carved orangutang rather than watch the real thing.
We had so much fun at the petting zoo.  It was still nice and cool in the morning so all the goats and sheep were out.
I just love how Noah puts his hands behind his back when he is unsure of what he is looking at.
Here Noah is signing goat...
He showed you the chin hair and horns...that's how you sign "goat".

Noah was wondering why some of the animals were lying down.  He signed "sleep" and "night-night".  Too cute!
I thought this was simply precious.  One goat laid down right next to the other one and put it's head on their back.  Love that they are snuggling on each other.
Hello there Mr. Goat.  How are you?
Mr. Man loved to chase the peacocks.
The flamingos were another big hit.
Do you remember this picture...from here...can you believe how much Bubs has grown in a year?
Unfortunately there was water in the hippo's mouth so Noah could not sit in it.
I love that these beautiful macaws greet you when you enter the rainforest exhibit.
My tall Bubs...almost as tall as a gorilla.
No trip to the zoo is complete without a visit the reptile house...Mr. Man's favorite!
Once again, we spent quite a bit of time watching the fish.   I seriously think Noah could live in the reptile house...me, however...I think I would pass on that.
My washed out happy Little Man was so thankful that we visited the zoo today! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, has the little man-Noah-ever grown in the past year. It is SO great to see him not as a baby any more but a little guy! How you must love watching him grow and those zoo pictures are something special. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm...never too many pics of your little man at the zoo!! He is so big and that smile of his is too sweet...wish I could reach in scoop him up and give him a big ole auntie hug!!! You got some wonderful pics...love and miss u

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP