Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dear Ryan,

Dear Ryan,

I cannot believe it has only been three years since you were born. Both Daddy and I feel like it has been so much longer.

So much time has gone by...so much has happened...so much healing has taken place...so much hurt still remains.

I cannot help but wonder what our life would be like if you were still alive. What would you have looked like? Would you have curly hair like your Daddy or straight hair like mine? Would you have been laid back like your Daddy or more uptight like me? Our life would have been very different with you...it would not have included Noah. Had we not lost you, we would not have tried for another so soon after. While I have a hard time imagining my life with you, I cannot imagine my life without Noah.
I promise to teach your little brother all about you! I love you so much and miss you terribly!

Love,

Mama

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to our heavenly reunion and hoping I can rock you and sing to you like I have to all of my other grandchildren. You would be so proud of your Mama and Daddy and especially proud of your little brother. He fights all challenges with such courage. I sometimes wonder if you are looking down at him holding Noah's hand and telling him to be strong. We miss you Ryan.
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. As are we looking forward to our heavenly reunion with Ryan too! All very well put Betty. Our hearts go out to you Rebecca and Casey. One of my very best friends, Stephanie went home to be with the Lord last summer and she was truly excited about meeting Ryan and taking care of him if it works that way "up there". She didn't get to live to see any of her own grandchildren. We serve such a good and loving God!
    Love, Grandma and Grandpa Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is his birthday today, the 16th? He shares it with my daughter. You know why that's funny? Because Noah's birthday is on MY birthday!! :)

    Happy birthday Ryan. You are clearly loved and missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your angel boy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan we love you and are so thankful that you are being the best big brother Noah can have...we thank you for holding his hand and heart as he shows us all bravery, courage and the power of faith. Even though we can't hold you yet...you have so much love down here. Happy Birthday Ryan...Til we meet...your auntie and uncle and cousins LOVE you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what sweet pictures and words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing baby Ryan with us. This precious child will have a permanent place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP