Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Civil War...Revisited

This past weekend, we were able to see Grandma and Grandpa Jackson as well as Uncle Scott while they participated in a Civil War reenactment. The Fresno Historical Society puts together Civil War Revisited every year and it is so much fun to travel back in time for a few short hours and experience a unique period in our nation's history.Grandma and Grandpa's dog, Biscuit, travels with them to all the reenactments. His Civil War name is Hardtack.
Hardtack LOVED to take refuge under Grandma Jackson's hoop skirt.

4 comments:

  1. This is something my family should definitely see some time. I have heard nothing but good things about it. Hardtack does look comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun :) What a great experience for all :) Yes, Hardtack does look quite cozy there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And where is your guys costume? Noah would make a cute civill war toddler! Katy Mc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surfing on the web and randomly got to you guys' page. I find your story very inspiring. I'm not a mother myself but I know that one day I will be one and the love and care that you show to your boy is amazing! A true heart-warming story! Congrats for having such a good attitude and support for Noah.

    Regards from Monterrey, Mexico
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP