Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

We made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch this year and had so much fun with our new little pumpkin.  Last year, I was pregnant with Miss Ava and all I could think about was what this year would be like.  What would my Sweet Miss look like?  How would she impact our little family?  How would Noah be as a big brother?

And now...here we are.  My Sweet Miss is adorable (if I do say so myself), she is a simple blessing to our family, and Noah is the greatest big brother.  Before finding our pumpkins, we had a little photo shoot.

Look at my sweet babies.

I just love how big Ava looks in this photo.
I mean...seriously...babies in a wheelbarrow...how precious is that?!?
Once we started looking for pumpkins, Noah decided he wanted a "small, green one".  We looked and looked and looked until he found the perfect pumpkin.  It was small and green and had not a single blemish on it.  He was so proud!
While Daddy and I looked for our pumpkins, Noah had fun throwing clumps of dirt in the air and watching them break apart.
Unfortunately, this is our last trip to our beloved pumpkin patch because they have decided not to plant any more pumpkins after this season.  We said a fond farewell to Single Palm Pumpkin Patch and will be on the hunt for a new patch next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP