Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Potty Training

Well...we've entered into the dangerous world of potty training.  We actually attempted several months ago, but Bubs just wasn't ready.  I decided not to push him...and Kc assured me that he wouldn't be a 17 year-old boy still wearing diapers.  

So...here we are again, and I must admit that Noah is doing quite well.  The Big Boy Underwear Fairy came one night and took all of Bubs' diapers and replaced them with fun underwear.  When Noah woke-up, he was super excited to put them on.
Noah understood what to do quickly, but occasionally had problems stopping what he was doing and running to the potty.  I must admit that there were some days that both Noah and I were quite frustrated but luckily they were sprinkled between fantastic potty days and Kc kept reminding me that Potty Training is a process.
Bubs has had several days in a row without any accidents and while I know this process is not over, I am excited at how well he is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yippie yee haaw!! This is very very exciting!! COngratulations on the first big step...my prayers and all my good luck goes with you this day forward :) potty training is a whole new world...even going to the store becomes a whole new experience!! Love u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP