Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Last Night

This is what last night looked like...

{5:36}
Bubs was so tired after fun and long weekend that he walked over to Daddy's chair, laid his head down, and was asleep in seconds.

{5:48}
I attempted to pick Bubs up and transfer him to his own bed.  He woke up just enough to tell me he wanted to snuggle with Mama...aww... now how could I refuse that???

{5:51}
Bubs and I snuggle together...I assume that as soon as he's asleep again, I'll transfer him to bed.  Little did I know that I would fall asleep with him.

{6:58}
Kc wakes me up and asks if I wanted to continue sleeping or get up from my "nap".

{7:02}
I successfully transfer Bubs to his own bed, feeling quite refreshed from my late afternoon "nap".

{8:46}
Bubs wakes up, feeling quite refreshed from his late afternoon "nap".  He announces to Kc and I, with the largest smile on his face, "I took a nap", and now he is WIDE awake.

{9:32}
Bubs is still WIDE awake, playing ever so nicely with his toys in the living room.

{10:12}
I announce to my Little Man that it is time for "night-nights" and he reluctantly heads towards his bed.  After much tossing and turning, he finally settles down and falls asleep. 

It will be interesting to see what today brings!  

I hope you have a very Happy Memorial Day!  Thank you to all the active, retired, and former military service people and their families for sacrificing so much to ensure our freedom!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a good hard day of play....and a nap with your "baby" is priceless!! Way to daddy-o for catching that pic...before we all know it our big "little" boys will be too big to snuggle us mommies and catch some zzz.

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family

Daddy & Noah

Daddy & Noah

Kc & Rebecca

Kc & Rebecca

The Counter

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP